PVD/CVD SeminarCopyright: © IOT
Registration and Program
June 12 to 14, 2024
The seminar offers a systematic overview of the potential of modern PVD and CVD thin film technology. Backgrounds and principles of different processes as well as their fields of application, e.g. from the fields of tribology and corrosion protection, will be highlighted. Furthermore, material solutions and coating architectures are presented and the potentials and trends of the technologies are discussed.
The technical presentations will be supplemented by contributions from industry, presenting examples from the fields of tool coating, the automotive industry and decorative coatings. In addition, you will learn about various coating technologies and test procedures in application-oriented laboratory tours. In practical courses, you will try out various test methods on your own and learn to interpret and evaluate the results.
Engineers and technical experts who would like to get closer to modern PVD and CVD thin film technology from a scientific as well as an application oriented point of view.
- Knowledge about technologies, requirements, potentials and current research focuses
- Increase of component performance due to adapted material selection and suitable charging
- Enough time for individual questions and problem discussions with experts from science and industry
- Making long-term contacts with a well organized and relaxed social program
- Excursion to CemeCon AG, PVD and CVD plant manufacturer and job coater
The seminar is held in German language.